FIND THE PERFECT WEDDING SUPPLIER
Set within the grounds of our Grade II listed home in Kent, our secluded meadow has stunning views of summer wheat fields under incredible sunsets.
Accessed across the lawns of the house, passing under our quirky illuminated oak tree, welcome your guests in to a beautiful grassy meadow with summer flowers.
Our meadow has ample room to pitch up a festival style tipi or a traditional vintage marquee. This is a place that you can get totally lost in, immerse yourself in nature and decorate in any way you desire.
Our season is from the 1st May to the 31st October to make the most of the ever changing landscape.
Included in the venue hire:
- Exclusive use of the venue field for 3 days
- Onsite meetings for planning (by appointment only)
- Onsite meetings with you and your suppliers (by appointment only)
- Unlimited emails and phone calls for planning
- Recommendations of our most trusted suppliers
- Ample parking for all of your guests in a separate field (cars can be left overnight)
- Knockwood representative onsite to meet your suppliers on set-up days and your wedding day
- Coir matting walkway across front lawn with shepherds crooks and natural rope
- Mains water supply
- Illuminated oak tree at the entrance of the venue field
- We do not charge corkage or VAT
- Amplified music until 11.30pm
- Selection of plain and decorated glass jars and bottles
- Selection of natural log slices (base for centre piece)
- Selection of wooden table place name holders
''My favourite venue I’ve worked at since shooting as a professional photographer has now gone full time. It was initially a family only wedding venue, dreams have come true and it’s now the nicest country venue in Kent. You can have it as custom and bespoke as you like.'' - Steve Wood, Photographer