FIND THE PERFECT WEDDING SUPPLIER
Freedom and Flexibility....
Tucked away in the secluded rolling hills of Devon, is Colehayes Park, a grade II listed Georgian mansion standing in 20 acres including a lake for swimming. We are a relaxed DIY wedding venue specialising in wedding weekends (we can accommodate 80 guests onsite). Our philosophy is one of freedom and flexibility to make the festival wedding of your dreams come to life.
Colehayes Park is the perfect location for couples looking for somewhere relaxed to extend their wedding celebrations over a long weekend or entire week (rather than a single day). Not only is the house a fully-licensed wedding venue but we can also house your guests. This offers a unique opportunity for guests to enjoy the company of friends and family for a longer period of time and in a more intimate setting than most wedding venues. Colehayes has played host to many different sized weddings over the years from small and intimate to 150+.
As a relaxed, friendly wedding venue we are very accommodating and want you to feel truly at home. We have no hidden fees, no corkage charges and we are not fans of rules and restrictions! Our experienced team is available 7 days a week to provide as much or as little guidance as you like for your big day. Let us take you in hand or simply hand over the keys – the choice is yours!
What we offer:
- Exclusive Use– Totally private Grade 2 listed Manor house exclusively yours to host your ceremony, accommodate your guests and hold your post and pre-celebrations all under one roof.
- Location– Tucked away from the world on the edge of Dartmoor but 3 hours by public transport from London and only a 5-minute drive from the A38.
- Capacity– Weddings for 30 – 200 guests. Cosy enough for intimate weddings and 20 acres of space for larger parties.
- Theme– Colehayes provides a blank canvas where you can let your imagination run wild.
- Budget– DIY style, you rent our venue and choose your own suppliers based on your budget. You are always in control of costs. No hidden fees & No corkage costs.
- Suppliers– Free to choose any supplier you wish including caterers. We give you tried and tested recommendations but you are free to source any of your own or go totally DIY.
- Entertainment– Indoor spaces for bands and live outdoor music permitted. Basement space for an all-night party area.
- Accommodation– Facilities for over 70 under one roof in the Manor and more options on site for additional guests including our optional extra ‘Cork Tree Cottage’ rental in the grounds available for 11 extra guests and camping options.
- Festival Facilities – huge camping field for space for a marquee, tipis, bell tents, campervans and food trucks.
- Wedding Day Facilities– 5 outdoor and indoor licensed ceremony areas. Dining room which can seat up to 80 guests, or garden space for a marquee if required. Exquisite reception rooms with magnificent garden views. Private bar.
- Setting - 20 acres of tranquil and picturesque surroundings of woodland, river, and gardens creating a beautiful backdrop for your wedding photos. Including a large privatelake for swimming, boating and canoeing – perfect for nature lovers.
- Atmosphere– secluded, calm, friendly, relaxed. Child & dog friendly.